Introducing...my contributor!





This music video has my friend Lesley Browne in - the contributor for my non-fiction film! If you want to find her, she has long red hair, tattoos on her sides and is sat in the bath in the first film, and she's the main character/pole dancer for the 2nd film.

Growing up with Lesley, I have seen her career blossom from modelling in Leeds, to performing in music videos and working on Babestation in London. Her confidence in herself and dedication to her job meant that she has gone far in the industry, and being only 21, she has many more years to go even further.

The reason I want to focus on Lesley for my non-fiction film, is because of how proud she is of her career - and herself. She found something she loves to do and has put her mark on the world, even when people have judged her. Her supportive mother pushes her to go as far as she can, which Lesley has done rightfully. She is proud of what she does, and will prove to anyone who doubts her that she does what she does for the right reasons. I want to focus on her comfortability with her own body, and how she is proud of her career.




The above video has been a massive influence on the way I portray Lesley's career. Although this is a fiction film, I am inspired by the humorous narrative to the short. Furthermore, the costume design and location are both huge elements, and I would like to take influence of them by using similar location settings and costume ideas.

More idea generation to come!  

This entry was posted on Saturday 19 January 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply