Update on all things filmy!


So whilst I've been gallivanting on shoots, I've managed to take some stills! Here are a few samples below, enjoy!












These are just a small selection of the hundreds of photo's I've taken. I'm learning so much about photography recently, it's a great feeling knowing my hard work is paying off! 












The above photos are stills of me on shoot - don't worry, when I'm looking on my phone I'm actually taking photos for continuity! (I pretend that's what I'm doing, anyway).

I'll keep posting photos of the shoots I'm on for everyone to see as the stills are uploaded. So far, I've absolutely loved being on the sets I've worked on! Thank you to everyone who has let me be a part of their films, I will always appreciate it. 

This entry was posted on Thursday 4 April 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply