My new toys, and the results!

So, remember my post about the things I bought? (camera batteries, big camera bag, macro extension tubes and a 50mm lens)

Well, they arrived! And they are amazing, I definitely suggest them to any photographer/cam op.



Macro extension tubes:
Okay, I'll be honest. When I first put this on, it got stuck on the 50mm lens and I thought I'd broke it. Thank god I was just being stupid! There was a little silver button you had to pull down to release the extension....
Once we got the lens on, and played around with it, we got some phenomenal results! I never realised just how close a macro tube could go, especially a £10 one. Here are some of the pictures we took with the macro extension tube + 50mm lens.






50mm lens:
I absolutely love the 50mm lens. It lets more light in, therefore, the quality is just so much better (in comparison to the 18-55mm standard kit lens). We did the exact same shot with both the kit lens and the 50mm lens - you don't have to rely on completely harsh light, because the 50mm lens makes any surrounding light seem brighter and all around nicer. I don't really know what else to say - it's great value, a really useful lens to have and for newbies like me, a fantastic lens to start with! 

This entry was posted on Friday 3 May 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply