We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo

A hot day can only mean one thing: hide indoors and close the curtains so I don't get burnt alive. Well, that's what I normally do anyway. But last tuesday, I decided to go crazy and actually go outside, how adventurous of me! 

I went to Twycross Zoo for the day. It was ridiculously hot and my palest-of-pale skin could not handle it, so I burnt. What a suprise! But I managed to get a few pictures whilst I was there. I took them all on my 50mm lens, which proved to take some lovely photos. I found a technical glitch with my lens (or my camera, or my settings, or me...) which stopped me from getting some nice DOF in my shots, but I still got some good snaps. Here are my chosen few! 













This entry was posted on Saturday 11 May 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply