UPDATE: contributor confirmed!

I am extremely pleased to say that Sam Briggs won the Crossfit Games 2013 competition, and is officially titled the fittest woman in the world.... AND Sam has kindly said yes to being my contributor! 

This is a fantastic opportunity for myself and my crew, as we will be able to interview and make a short film about the fittest woman in the world - bet you can't say you've ever done that before?! She is recognised world wide and has a huge fan base in America, so no pressure, eh? 

I'm extremely excited and cannot wait to get started in the pre-production over the next few weeks. I've already started with idea generation and some research. You can never be too prepared! 

I'll keep you all updated in the near future, but for now, here's a picture of Sam doing what she does best...winning!



This entry was posted on Tuesday 30 July 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply